Chi Man Yip
I am an Assistant Professor at the Hong Kong Polytechnic University.
Environmental Economics, Labor Economics, & Macroeconomics
> On the Labor Market Consequences of Environmental Taxes, Journal of Environmental Economics and Management 89, 136-152, 2018
> Gender-Oriented Statistical Discrimination Theory: Empirical Evidence from the Hong Kong Labor Market (with Raymond Sin-Kwok Wong), Research in Social Stratification and Mobility 37, 43-59, 2014
> The Ins and Outs of Employment: Labor Market Adjustments to Carbon Taxes
I will present this paper at the following conferences:
1) Royal Economic Society 2021 Annual Conference,
2) The 10th Annual Search & Matching Conference,
3) The North American Summer Meeting of the Econometric Society,
4) The 2021 Asian Meeting of the Econometric Society,
5) The 2021 AERE Summer Conference, &
6) The Australian Meeting of the Econometric Society.
> The Tradeoff Between Employment and Environment (with Qian Sun)
Teaching CV Email: email@example.com